I’ll start with what I have planned to talk on today which is “Learning To Be Happy For Others”. In life all we strive for is to be successful nothing more, nothing less. Being successful comes with an extra price i.e. making an extra move, being different, going the extra mile to achieve that which you want to achieve.
It can be really painful when after all the extra effort imputed, the nights of no sleep and constantly thinking of how to come up with new ideas someone who like practically did nothing or even made the extra effort like you did gets the reward and not you. Sometimes or should I say most times, hatred or dislike towards that person begins to build up at a fast rate. But hey, its okay to feel bad and even cry but what is not okay is to hate the person.
Learn to be happy when others succeed and you don’t. That way you are even more likely to get new ideas, correct your wrongs and build yourself as a better person. Being happy for others should come with sincerity of heart and not faking it with that smile. When you are happy for others, you even become happy yourself and this gives room for improvement. Don’t go the extra mile to ensure others fail and you don’t (that’s not cool)…
Don’t you think its worth being happy for others?
Let me know your thoughts..
To my second post: Versatile Blogger Nomination..
- Thank the person who nominated you – Done!
- Show the award on your blog – Done!
- Share 7 random facts about yourself –
- I am an extreme introvert so I don’t talk much
- My favorite color is black.. yes black!!!… then purple comes next…
- My favorite thing to do is watch movies.. i can do this day in day out without blinking
- I hate the color white (probably because its difficult to maintain. don’t blame me!)
- You can hardly catch me in a skirt
- I have a photographic memory (it has helped a lot)
- I am a Geophysicist in the making (its rare to find women in my field)…
So there, I’ve said it.. Can’t believe I have 2 titles in one post… Getting two nominations in a two days time frame is a waaoowww for me…
I nominate the people I nominated HERE for this award…
Have a great week ahead everyone.